Thursday, August 19, 2004

first times...part II

I was driving my mom to Southmall this afternoon. It’s Thursday, and it was traffic along Zapote road. I wanted to take the shortcut and use the Friendship route but I was already in front of Nissan and decided to just go through the traffic. It was going smoothly until my brother called my mom. He needed to use my car. At that time we were halfway to SM. My mom on the other hand told me to turn around. So I did. I was at the leftmost of my lane and the opposite lane seemed free. But I still took precaution and proceeded slowly. Just as I was turning, a motorcycle overtook to the opposite lane and rammed my left bumper. PUTANGINAAAA!!! (Excuse me.)

I was shocked at what had just happened. Cars behind me were honking already pissed at the traffic and was not amused by the accident. I didn’t know what to do. Then the guy on the bike, after hitting me, pointed his finger at me as if it was my fault. I got pissed. My mom asked me to just stay in the car. I told her I had to see what had happened to my car first while they were still there. I got out. There were two men on that stupid bike. I didn’t freaking care! I got out, looked at my bumper and just saw light scratches on the bumper near the left wheel. Then the guy asked “hindi mo ba ako narinig bumusina?”. I said “Sa dinami-daming bumubusina, tingin mo narinig ko yung sa iyo?”. I think I yelled a little. I wanted to say so much more, but in my mind I was ranting in English and knew that it was still impolite to yell at someone in a language they wont understand. I didn’t want to cuss either. Pero PUTANGINAAA!!! The other guy said “ok lang yan, maliit lang naman eh”. He was referring to the scratch near the wheel. I asked my mom. All she said was “get in”. I wanted to get his license but didn’t. I understood that my mom didn’t want to cause any commotion in traffic because we weren’t helping by stalling the lane. So I left. With suppressed anger.

We had to stop by Caltex before going home. I could see my mom looking at me. At this point I was quiet, not because of shock but because I was angry. When I parked, I went out to check the damage closely. Lo and behold, it was worse than I previously thought it was. The little scratch wasn’t the only scratch in my car. There were two deep scratches at the lower left side of my bumper. TWO SONS OF B*TCHES! But wait! There’s more! My left bumper fell a little. Crap! Crap! Crap! My baby was ruined… After gassing up, we went home. My brother looked at the car. At first he looked puzzled looking for where the scratch was, and then a look of shock after seeing 2 long, thick line of stripped paint on the bumper.

I wanted to scream, yell and make a scene… hmm… kinda reminds you of someone right? Ahehe. I wanted to kill that guy!

My mom knows me too well. She took the other car and we went to Town Center. We watched a movie. Stepford’s Wives. It’s really nice watching it with your mom. She loved it. Said that it was the first film she had fun watching. After that I calmed down. But I still want to kill that person, or at least rebuke his license… revenge… I need revenge…

I hate motorcycles…

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shali!!! hehe, got ur blog address from tanya.. wow, may own car ka na pala, hehe,, d mo man lang nakwento yan kanina sa meeting natin...apparently, mejo ok na naman 4 u re scratches,,or is it? hehe. -tenten c",)

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home