Monday, November 14, 2005

nokia 6101




Today i bought my new phone. Actually, Ian and i bought my new phone. Hmmm perks of having a boyfriend? Definitely! Wahoo i got me a clamshell! Definitely perked my day up. And to think its his birthday tomorrow! Haha!

The day. Well i gotta hand it to some of my friends here at the agency. One by one they tell me of their secrets about our work. Yeah, it aint so glamorous. Nor is it healthy either. But we gotta do what we have to do in order to get the job done, not to mention get paid. Cruel i tell you. Cruel.

Which is why i'm cutting this short. Cause i got to go back to my job. Silly aint it?

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you’ve got a pretty good blog here! I’m going to have to bookmark you!

I have a fruit site/blog. It pretty much covers fruit related topics.

I hope, if you take a quick look, you will find it interesting as well!

4:30 PM  
Blogger AveragePsycho said...

dirty? what's dirty? it's new! so it's clean... :)

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really great blog very informative re tiscali broadband uk. In a simliar vain to tiscali broadband uk, I would definitely recommend http://www.bargainplace.co.uk for **mobile phones** or **cheap broadband**. Also you can get **cheap gas & electricity**, **gifts for your loved one** and **loan deals, free phone calls with talktalk, free broadband with Sky and bargain electrical equipment**

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home