Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Yellow Thingy

It was 6 in the morning, Sunday. Like a barracks officer, my dad knocks on my door and wakes me up. What the f93k?!? Don't worry, i din't yell that. "Walking?". Eh? Walking you say? Me on a sunday morning? When its so cold and your blanket's so heavy on me? "10 minutes". Saying those words was a struggle in itself.
Second knocking. "Ano?"... Ano?. "Di na ako sasama..."
Third knock. "Let's go na, your mom's not going so hanap sana ako ng kasama sa walking...". Ah crap, the pa-guilty tactic. Smart... very smart... It worked dammit! Second right after, i was dressing up. Sleepy, i made my way to the car.
When we got to ground zero (as i call it, cause it was where we'd start walking and end up after), i started stretching to at least wake my muscles up. Hmmm, what's that yellow thingy?
My dad and i started our route... it was quiet and cold. Avery conducive time to be walking around Ayala Alabang. I wore a jacket to make it easy for me to sweat all my fat out. Strange. The yellow thingy keeps on following us...
We walked on and on and on. People who were exercising as well greeted us. Wierd how all of a sudden everyone knows each other early in the morning. Maybe it's a secret organization or something... you support co-fat people... Go Fattie! sweat 'em fats! Yellow thingy still following us.
The houses in Alabang are really nice, not to mention HUGE! Dream place to build my dream house and raise your dream family... There were minimalist house, the "white house" as i called it (cause it really looked like the white house), and the whimsical house. Yellow thingy still following me!!! Finally i couldn't help it. I looked beside me... from the corner of my eye i saw it. It was bigger than me... Fierce...Hungry... it was my brother.
I was bursting with laughter at his yellow pants! It looked like Kill Bill has gone into depression in the kitchen... ahahahha! kidding and yet its so funny. I was making fun of him the whole 2 hours worth of walk. I believe in karma and believ me i tried to contain myself but... "must resist... yellow pants..." was all i could say. "I have one in red too!"
Trust me brother... no one will ever take the place of those yellow pants...
- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home