Monday, October 30, 2006

Pre-halloween thoughts...

Tomorrow is hallow's eve... Halloween! But unlike the previous years, i'm not as excited as i used to be. You see i have work tomorrow. It's not considered a big occassion in my new agency so it wasn't announced as a public holiday. Even if it was, i have a shoot tomorrow.

My mom was nagging me yesterday about how i'm supposed to be the one to put make-up on my cousin's faces. I had to tell her bluntly that i had work. Egad! Kids start at 3pm to make their rounds in the village which would mean make-up should start at lunch... I will still be in the office at this point. By the time i'll be making my way back to Alabang at around 6... expect that there will be traffic in Commerce Avenue. There will be and event held in Alabang Town Center and parents lining up outside the village to bring their children for Trick or Treatin'.

When i do get in the village, my time will be spent dressing up for the barkadings gimmik. (Held every year for so long already). I still don't know what to wear. Ian said i should just drape a white cloth over me with holes for my eyes. Classic.

But thinking about it right now just makes me want to hang out with Ian and just watch TV. No more noises, or even alcohol. I just want to sleep without my parents nagging me to get up and mingle.

Who knows, i still want to see the barkada. It's been so long...


- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home