Thursday, November 02, 2006

Post Halloween thoughts

It's 3 in the morning and im awake. Since it seems that i wont be sleeping anytime soon, i thought i'd start writing on my blog.

Halloween was such a hassle for me. I stayed late in the office as expected. Ian and i thought we'd both be OTing but he finished early... like 4pm. At the time, i was still in a shoot that just started.

I ended leaving at 10pm. Tired and frustrated in missing my first Halloween in Alabang, i rushed to BF to at least get some semblance of a life. When i got to ian's house, i found him drawing another page of Skyworld. After much excitement of seeing each other, he went back to his drawing "table" while i surfed his cable. An hour later, with in between KSP moments on my end, my phone rings. My mom.

Thoughts of her nagging again brought me down. Ian wanted me to pick up but i figured, she's probably mad whether i answer or not so i won't answer it to reduce the hassle of my day...
But not soon after i left. It was such a long and tiring day knowing that people already left after lunch and i was at work trying to be oblivious to my surroundings. I just wanted to go home and sleep the rest of day off.

I shouldn't have called my mom on the way home. Such a hassle.

When i got home, i had to parallel park. My mom was pushing me to entertain the guests. (Why does she tell me to entertain them when 1. i don't know them, 2. i'm tired, 3. i wasnt the one who invited them!

I was so angsty by the time i got home i was looking for the beer my lola kept. Unfortunately, "they" already drank it. I had to make do with bad wine.

Stress is high for me right now. Funny thing is its from my personal life rather than work. There are just too much things in my head right now... which is why im still up.

I need to buy v's...

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home