Monday, April 02, 2007

One afternoon in the swimming pool

Last saturday, while the sun was blaring, i went to our community pool at San Juanico. I had my ipod and my book for what i thought would be a quiet and relaxing alone time. Unfortunately, the place was packed with people and kids. (not to mention your koreans...)
After a moment of shock, i quickly realized that i needed to find a table to place my stuff. As i was looking around, i saw these group of kids staring at me. When i looked back, it was my baby cousin... who didnt seem to look like a baby anymore!
Last i saw her was when she was younger... far younger. Like the those kids wearing tutus and were shy. And then i saw her, in nothing but a bikini! and there was cleavage!
My instict told me to jump on the pool, cover her with a towel and have her go to her room! There were boys around! And they were her barkada! But then rational took over and i remembered what i was wearing... "hmmm yeah im wearing a bikini too..."
After calming down, one of her friends, whom i knew as well, was walking... with her boyfriend... who was smoking... and had his arm around her too... and i quickly turned to where my cousin was to check if some guy had his arms around my cousin!
I calmed down the second time... after lighting up my cigarette... i couldn't believe that i was checking up on her. with things i usually do...
Shet...

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home