Wednesday, February 28, 2007

blurb

Since last night, i've been reading previous posts from my blog. While i was reading, i was trying to remember the events that led me to write them. Most of the entries i remembered vividly, but some surprised me. I couldn't even hear my voice when i was reading it!
Call me vain, but i actually found the entries interesting. Some though was just a bore. (don't lie now...) I've kept this for 3 years already and i don't think i'll be resigning from this anytime soon. I may be writing less and less now. Maybe because i drown myself with only two things now, my work and ian. Not healthy, i realize that now. So i made an effort last saturday. I called up jinky and dragged her out of her house for a beer. (which she ended up making libre with her magical coupons...).
Something came over me that night and i was giddier than ever. Jinky and i couldn't stop talking even when yogi finally dropped by. It was wierd. It was comforting.
It made me look back at how we were then. Always out and about looking for the next adventure. and then there we were at Cable Car talking about migrating, finances...
As i looked back through my blog, i try to write as passionately as i can. But instead i spent a long time staring at the white screen of my computer.
Nothing. Not that there aren't any new and exciting stories to tell but i don't feel like writing.
How could i have wrote so well then and find myself clueless now?
Maybe this is me jaded. After 3 years i finally realize that it's always the same story.


- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home