Friday, March 02, 2007

demons

For the past few days, i've been feeling down, borderlining to depression. Why? I don't know. Start of the week, my senior asked me if i was ok. "Huh?". He said that it seems like something's bothering me, and that it goes deeper than my monthly cramps. I relayed Jason's question to ian and he asked me "So are you?".
I have no idea why or if i really am. There are some ideas that popped out earlier while i was having my alone-time at work. I was smoking upstairs and these things, horrible thoughts just came out of my thoughts. Bottomline, it was a feeling of disappointment. Worst of all it wasn't because i did something wrong. Still not clear. Horrible, horrible thoughts.
There were constant nagging. It pained me everytime. Each thought seemed like a physical blow At the end of it all, i felt weakened. Defeated by the demons inside my head.
Maybe this is why i feel so tired at the end of the day.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home