Wednesday, February 21, 2007

remembering

I remembered something today. As i was browsing through a newly introduced magazine, i saw him and remembered he was part of an interview.
I was laughing through the entire article. Their answers were so perverse i couldn't help but crack up in the office.
But then i also remembered what happened that night they had the interview. I remember being so worried that night cause he didnt tell me where he was, or what he was doing. I remember being so desperate i had to call his bestfriend just to ask where he was. I remember getting mad. And i remember crying.
After the agony, he finally texts me. It was so deadma to all the missed calls i've made. It felt so cold. I try calling him again. He picks up and his voice sounded so disturbed. I asked what happened. What was wrong?
He didn't know. He had issues, he said. And i asked why he didnt tell me. Why he couldn't tell me. At least where he was or what he was doing. Concern started to evolve as an argument and for the first time i got angry. He yelled. I yelled back. Through the tears i had the courage to yell back.
He apologized and we never got to talk about what happened that night during the interview.

Maybe until tonight.

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home