Sunday, January 23, 2011

Watched the new Green Hornet movie starring Seth Rogen and Jay Chou today. Laughed my ass off!
One of my favorite lines?
Britt: So where are you from?
Kato: I'm from Shanghai, I don't know if you're familiar with it...
Britt: Oh yeah! I love Japan...
It's definitely a movie to watch in the cinema (finally something worthwhile again!) Despite the comedic punch lines the movie still kicks ass. Kato is as awesome as ever... and cuter! I heart you Jay Chou!

I'm not too sure about the bionic treatment though. But love- love- love the action scenes... and the humor Seth Rogen brings to the franchise. It's definitely not the TV series, so be careful Hornet aficionados. (and I only refer to the TV series cause I used to watch it with my brother. I mean Bruce Lee was Kato. Who wouldn't watch that?!?!?)

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home