Sunday, August 22, 2004

wake me when im 21...

A few more hours and i'll be 21. You ask yourself questions-- some are shallow... some are, well even more shallow. What have i done in my 21 years? It's funny that this is the only time that i really thought about my age and my life. my 18th wasn't really too much of a big deal. But now it seems that i have to think about it. Last night in Chino's house i finally saw my pregnant friend. She still looked great, and that's all i can say for the rest of us. But this got me to thinking. Her boyfriend, who happens to be my friend, was talking... then those words... "blah blah blah MY baby...". It was inspiring (to have a baby hehe) and at the same time scary. When does things fall into perspective? when does real maturity start? and why am i still short? ahaha

There are so much things that i still want to do with my life. Things that maybe are hard to achieve but it's worth working hard for, worth trying my best. Never say that you can't handle it anymore, (unless you're bleeding to death.. or making someone else bleed) never give up. Never surrender. Regret is worse than failure.

Crap, what will i do with my life? it seems that time goes by faster and faster as you get older. and your buffet table gets smaller and smaller...

wake me when im 21...

- Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like it's your last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Watchu think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home